DERMEDICS™ offers medical gels, professional dermocosmetics and digital devices for aesthetic medicine treatments which are produced in accordance with European Union directives and standards:
- They are registered in European Union as Medical Products Class I (Annex VII, rule 1) according to the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC.
- The are manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and conform to ISO 13485:2012.
- MSDS available on request.
- Registered in European Union according to Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 November 2009 on cosmetic products (Text with EEA relevance)
- They are manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Not tested on animals.
- All devices conform to Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 73/23/EEC+93/68/EEC and Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) 89/336/EEC+92/31/EEC+93/68/EEC.
- CE Declaration of Conformity available on request.